Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Secret Of Ella and Micha & The Forever Of Ella and Micha

What can I say about these books? I mean, it was good, but I'm really confused about everything. Ella's mom died and she runs away? Is it because she blames herself for her mom's death or couldn't handle everything that happened? I don't understand her pain, but I do understand her wanting to run away from it all. There were such high reviews for this book so I thought I would give it a try. I also saw it as a recommendation for "If you liked Beautiful Disaster." Well,  I LOVED Beautiful Disaster so of course this book really caught my interest. However, I was disappointed because I thought it was going to be somewhat similar to B.D., so when I read it and realized it wasn't, I put it down for a while.

Of course, that while was about ten hours while I slept. Then, I woke up and starting reading, giving the book a second chance, knowing that it was nothing like B.D. So I read, and read, and read, finishing the book within the day and buying the second one, finishing that in half a day.

Micha, oh Micha, why can't I have someone like you as my next door neighbor? You are super supportive of Ella and never give up on her, even when she ran away. You looked for her for eight months and finally got her back. Once you got her back, you never let her go. *swoon!*

Ella, WHY DON'T YOU SEE WHAT AN AWESOME GUY MICHA IS?!?!?! Girl, this guy would do anything for you, yet you won't let him in! He is willing to listen and be there for you, yet you shut him out? WHY? I think that is what bothered me the most. I am not one for being a wimp and crying all the time, but this beautiful man is willing to be your rock, allowing you to cry on his shoulder and talk to him because he wants you better as much as you want to be better. Get that through your head!

Anyway, one I got over everything, this book got so much better. Although, Ella did get on my nerves from time to time because she pushed away anyone who tried to get in and never tried to fix her relationship with her brother and father. Her father was an alcoholic and she allows it to go on and not even think about checking him into rehab. Goodness. She finally does in book two.

All in all, I enjoyed these two books. Of course, the third book is from Ethan and Lila's POV, which irks me. I wish there was more to Ella and Micha's story, but all stories must end at some point. My favorite part of the entire two books was when Micha made the promise to Ella and gave her the ring. She was allowed to move it to her ring finger whenever she was ready, which was the sweetest thing. Micha knew that Ella wasn't ready to settle down, but he wanted to keep her from running away from him again. So he came up with the idea of allowing her to decide when she was ready to become his wife. If I had her problems and someone did this for me, I would probably marry them on the spot because this is the cutest thing! ^.^

Highly recommended!

Read On!
Maddy Nicole! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment