Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Distance Between Us

When I was reading the reviews for this book, I saw one that said this book is quite cliche, and after reading this book, I have to agree. However, their review stated that this book was similar to another book she had read. So I read it, keeping an open mind and ignoring all reviews I had read.

This book is set apart from other contemporary romance books in my mind, especially since I have never heard something like this happen, although it could happen. I guess a guy could continually come to a store if one of the workers catches their eye. Since it is a doll store, it would be about weird for this guy to continuously return to the store. However, because Caymen recommends a nearby cafe to Xander, he returns with hot chocolate in tow for Caymen and walks her to school every day for a week. Slowly they get to know each other and come up with unique ideas for "career days." 

Sorry this post is a bit short, but this book was a very simple, standard contemporary YA romance novel. Looking for a summer read? Then look to this book, great for a trip to the beach or long car ride. 3.5-4 Stars for this book

Read On!
Maddy Nicole! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment